miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Hurricane Danny - Will It Affect Your Weekend Plans?

Hurricane Danny - Will It Affect Your Weekend Plans?

Hurricane Danny is brewing down near the Dominican Republic currently and is threatening to ruin any beach plans this upcoming weekend (guess I won't be working on my tan!). Currently it's a Category 1 hurricane (winds exceeding 75 mph) and appears to be arriving east of North Carolina's Outer Banks early Saturday. However, according the NOAA, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, don't go changing your weekend plans just yet. Relying on a 5-day forecast is still a bit shady (pardon the pun) and we all know how reliable predicted weather can be!

I personally love hurricanes. I'm the girl sitting on her side porch watching the thunder and lightening above her. Of course not the kind like Katrina. I do realize how much damage they can cause. But in the NE we don't see many of that level so when one hits I enjoy watching its smaller wrath. How about you? Do you enjoy the smaller hurricanes or does any level make you nervous?


SOURCE:

www.gather.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario