viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

Heidi Klum reveals the photographer behind her sexy Twitter photos: Her mom!

The model and TV host knows how to get folks talking about the photos she posts online, and she credits her mother as the shutterbug. ‘My mom can take some good photos.’

Klum attributes her ease with nudity to her European culture. ‘I’m European. I don’t like wearing tops. And I don’t like tan lines.’

Heidi Klum knows her seminude photos get people’s attention. But who would have guessed the photographer behind her racy snapshots was none other than her own mother.
“You will be surprised to hear that my mom takes most of the photos,” Klum told “Access Hollywood.” “Yeah, my mom and dad. They were on holiday. Yes, so my mom can take some good photos.”

Heidi Klum posted this picture of her sunburned bottom during a Bahamas getaway with the caption ‘Ouch.’

The “America’s Got Talent” judge was referring to her sexy pics from the July 4 Bahamas getaway she took with her family.
Heidi Klum credits her mom with taking her sexy Instagram pics. 'My mom can take some good photos.'

JB LACROIX/ WIREIMAGE

Heidi Klum credits her mom with taking her sexy Instagram pics. 'My mom can take some good photos.'

In one memorable photo from the trip, Klum revealed her sunburned bum with the caption “Ouch.”
This racy July 16 photo was captioned ‘Smile,’ and it probably caused many viewers to do just that.

@HEIDIKLUM VIA TWITTER/@HEIDIKLUM VIA TWITTER

This racy July 16 photo was captioned ‘Smile,’ and it probably caused many viewers to do just that.

Never shying away from a skin-bearing on-camera moment, Klum credits her uninhibited culture for her ease with nudity.
“I’m European,” she explained. “I don’t like wearing tops. And I don’t like tan lines.”
The supermodel and TV host still exudes sex appeal even when she’s all covered up.

MICHAEL LOCCISANO/GETTY IMAGES

The supermodel and TV host still exudes sex appeal even when she’s all covered up.

In a recent Instagram post, Klum sunbathed topless with a smiley face made from sand and seashells on her firm stomach.
Regardless of who the shutterbug is behind the “Project Runway” host’s revealing pics, they surely have folks interested in what Klum has in store next.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario